As businesses continue to expand their global reach, human resources (HR) professionals face increasing pressure to communicate effectively with employees, clients, and other stakeholders who speak different languages. That’s where we come in. The Language Group has over a century of combines industry experience to help any HR department meet their language service needs.
Here is a rundown of 5 reasons why HR professionals should use a language service provider.
- Improved Communication – Effective communication is essential in the workplace, especially when dealing with complex topics such as employment contracts, policies, procedures and company benefits. By using a language service provider, HR professionals can ensure that all employees, including those with limited English proficiency or are deaf or hard of hearing, understand the information presented to them.
- Compliance – Many industries have specific compliance requirements around language access, particularly when it comes to safety training or regulatory requirements. TLG can help meet these requirements and avoid legal issues as well as protect reputation.
- Expanded Talent Pool – Hiring and retaining talented employees is critical to the success of any organization. By using language service providers, HR professionals can expand their talent pool by attracting and retaining employees who speak different languages. This is particularly important for companies that operate in diverse markets.
- Cost-Effective – Hiring full-time translators or interpreters isn’t always an option. Language service providers offer a cost-effective solution that allows HR professionals to access language support when they need it. This can help organizations save money without sacrificing quality.
- Improved Reputation – Finally, using language service providers can improve the reputation of an organization. By demonstrating a commitment to effective communication with non-native speakers, HR professionals can build better relationships with clients, suppliers, stakeholders and even employees. This can result in more business and a stronger brand reputation.
By partnering with a reputable language service provider, HR professionals can ensure that language barriers do not hinder their organization’s success.